Evening Babysitter, 2 Or 3 Nights A Week job at in Newburyport

is at present recruited Evening Babysitter, 2 Or 3 Nights A Week on Sat, 14 Jul 2012 05:10:41 GMT. I am looking for a babysitter to babysit two or three nights a week (mostly two) for my two boys (15months and almost 3) for the summer- end of June through mid August. We are from Newburyport but live out of town now and spend summers in Newburyport. I am a pediatric nurse practitioner and teach nursing at a university so love working with college students. My boys are very well behaved and...

Evening Babysitter, 2 Or 3 Nights A Week

Location: Newburyport Massachusetts

Description: is at present recruited Evening Babysitter, 2 Or 3 Nights A Week right now, this job will be placed in Massachusetts. For detail informations about this job opportunity please give attention to these descriptions. I am looking for a babysitter to babysit two or three nights a week (mostly two) for my two boys (15months and almost 3) for the summer- end of June through mid August. We are from Newburyport but live out of town now and spend summers in Newburyport.

I am a pediatric nurse practitioner and teach nursing at a university so love working with college students. My boys are very well behaved and adorable if I do say so myself!

The hours would be from around 7pm to 9pm (roughly and could vary slightly) They are great sleepers and the baby goes to bed at 6:30pm (I put him to sleep) and my older son goes to bed at 7 or 7:30 so I most likely would put him to bed also. An occaisional afternoon or morning to play with the kids so I can run errands may be an option too if this is something mutually agreed upon.

Thank you!
- .
If you were eligible to this job, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this job just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This job starts available on: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 05:10:41 GMT



Apply Evening Babysitter, 2 Or 3 Nights A Week Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال